Sunday 19 February 2017

Clean Out Your Bookcases Day Sometimes I get this itch that I can’t exactly explain, but can only be cured by lounging on the couch or under the covers with a good book.  I’ll read just about anything, but I do have a fiction quota that has to be met in order for me to remain balanced.  I’m a slow and steady reader so, depending on what else is going on in my life, I only read about five to fifteen books a year.  I love browsing at the local bookstore, reading book jackets and picking through the new paperbacks.  Fortunately, I’m not usually tempted beyond one or two books at a time, and I like to complete any new books before I go out shopping for the next.  And when I finish a book I’m usually very good about finding it a new home. #youthicon #motivationalspeaker #inspirationalspeaker #mentor #personalitydevelopment #womenempowerment #womenentrepreneur #entrepreneur #ruzankhambatta #womenleaders


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2lbVi4e

No comments:

Post a Comment